Vampire Facial procedure: What you need to know.
Kim Kardashian has filed a lawsuit claiming that Dr. Runels of Alabama misused her image in promotional materials after she posted a photo of herself on social media showing the results of a Vampire Facial procedure.
This is very unfortunate, and I want to speak up for Dr. Runels. He is an ethical physician, innovative and a remarkable thinker. He is the creator of the Vampire facial procedure that has changed the lives of patients worldwide.
Kim Kardashian wants to be compensated for use of her name and images by others including Dr. Runels, who has a trademarked “Vampire facial” name.
“Dr. Runels said in a telephone interview Wednesday that Kim Kardashian wrongly used his trademarked name for a medical procedure to promote herself. He called the lawsuit “disappointing.”
Here is a link to the article:
Let these legal issues play out. We are receiving multiple calls wanting to know more about the Vampire facial procedure. We are posting this blog to help patients understand details regarding this procedure and make informed decisions.
For those wishing to learn about the scientific papers supporting this procedure, please check out: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6260498/
What is the Vampire Facial?
It is a cosmetic regenerative therapy to help rejuvenate the face and restore its youthful appearance without the need for surgery.
Steps of the Vampire Facial procedure:
1. Blood is drawn from your arm.
2. The blood is centrifuged to isolate platelet-rich plasma.
3. An anesthetic is applied to the face to minimize pain and discomfort.
4. We sometimes use nitrous oxide gas (laughing gas) for the patients to inhale to get them to stay comfortable.
5. Micro-needling is performed with the skin soaked in the platelet-rich plasma. which allows growth factors to penetrate the skin through the micropores thus created. 6. Special skin cream is applied post-procedure for the patient’s to use at home,
7. Noticeable changes are seen over several weeks to months.
8. Combining this with a healthy diet, better lifestyle, hydration, and an exercise regimen can take years off your face restoring a youthful beautiful appearance.
WHAT ARE THE “VAMPIRE FACIAL” BENEFITS?
- Tightens your facial skin.
- Diminishes wrinkles and scars.
- Reduces fine lines.
- Improves skin texture.
- Rejuvenates your skin and promotes a younger-looking face.
Schedule a consult with Dr. Kumar at 561-220-8635 for the Vampire Facial procedure and glow for the holidays. Drive your winter blues away with a youthful and radiant face.
Check out his credentials at:
At LifeWell MD, we are here to help you discover better healthcare choices that can lead to your optimal health! Check out the services we offer at: