RestoreX Traction Therapy DeviceOctober 31, 2019
RestoreX Traction Therapy Device
Any type of Erectile Dysfunction is not something you have to live with! There is HELP for ED!
RestoreX Traction Device was developed in cooperation with Mayo Clinic for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease or lost penile length.
RestoreX Traction Therapy Device by PathRight Medical is not only used for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease but also can correct or prevent lost penile length resulting from urological surgeries and treatments or chronic disease.
Restorex traction therapy has shown proven results with two 30-minute treatments per day.
RestoreX is easy to use, requires no needles and no surgery!
Recent study and preliminary findings suggest using it for 30 to 90 minutes daily may result in statistically significant improvements in penile length and curvature after 3 months with no significant adverse events. (1)
Clinical results with 3-month data (2) have shown:
- 94% of men regained lost length, with an average of 1.6cm or 11%
- 77% of men experienced a reduction in curvature that average 17 degrees or 28%
- 80% of men unable to have penetrative sex at the start of the trial were able to after 12 weeks of RestoreX treatment
- 89% preferred RestoreX over other traction devices
- Men with mild to moderate Erectile Dysfunction demonstrated statistically significant improvement in Erectile Function
- No longterm complications were associated with RestoreX treatment.
- Transient, short team complications included temporary changes in color, numbness and temperature of the penile glans.
RestoreX is designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA. It’s many benefits include:
- Invented by a physician
- Requires no surgery or needles
- Easy to use
- Clinically proven
- Comfortable to use
- Delivers results quickly
- Optimized Treatment Zone
- Minimal treatment time
At LifeWell MD, we are here to help you discover how combining the best healthcare choices can lead to your optimal health! Check out the SERVICES page on our website at lifewellmd.com or call for an appointment with Dr. Ramesh Kumar at 561-220-8635.